...is a really great song by the Hot I.Q.'s so check it out! Anyways, today is just another manic Monday here on RadioYou. The system went a bit haywire(some shows aired a bit early, etc.)-we apologize for any inconvenience and are working on figuring out what the heck happened and how to stop it. If you weren't listening at all today then just ignore the above statements...because you know the whole deal with the tree falling in the woods and nobody being around and blah blah blah. However, if you weren't listening and that actually made you sad, and you're a nightowl, you should know RadioYou re-airs all of the day's programming at night, into the wee hours! Okay so that's all I have to say for now, er, I think. Have a lovely rest of your Monday and make sure you're telling all your friends about HD Radio! ~ http://www.hdradio.com/ Oh yes, and be sure to hit up the website~ http://www.radioyouboston.com/ (currently the myspace page too--so freakin' add us already!)
-Lauren LaRocque
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment